Brothers and sisters,
For two millennia, Jesus' followers have marked the last week of His life as a time of special significance. This week we will join the saints of old, as well as the Church around the globe, as we enter into the story of Holy Week.
- Maundy Thursday "Foot Washing" for Kids (3/29) from 5:30-7:00pm at the Kreamers' House
- Good Friday Service (3/30) service from 7:00-8:00pm (no nursery or childcare)
- Good Friday extended prayer beginning after service at 8:00pm
- Easter Egg Hunt (4/1) at 9:15am outside of the Sanctuary (for children under 8)
- Resurrection Sunday Service! (4/1) at 10am with baptisms and cake to follow service. Then, we are invited to a potluck lunch at Daniel and EJ's house at 1pm.
Lastly, you can find the audio for Jon's excellent Palm Sunday sermon here.
I really think that last Sunday was one of the deepest times of worship we've ever had as a church. Praise the Lord and let's pray to the Father for more!